Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Siblings Can be Best Friends

Product imageThis is a wonderful book and we are currently reading it for the third time.  If you want your children to grow closer to each other, you and the Lord this is one of the resources that will surely help.  Along with God's Word and a chapter of the Mally children's book, "Making Brother's and Sisters Best Friends", you'll have the ingredients that you need for a convicting daily family devotion.  I picked up this book at a homeschool convention about nine years ago.  It was convicting to my older children and now I'm enjoying rereading it again with my younger son.  It really helped my children evaluate their relationships with one another and they were drawn closer to one another through it.  It was like a miracle remedy!  They still had their ups and downs but things changed around home a lot.  My daughter was so convicted that she wrote a letter to Sarah Mally thanking her for the book.  When we saw the Mallys at a convention the following year a bought an extra copy and had Sarah sign it.  We gave it to our daughter as a surprise gift and she still treasures it today.  I can not speak highly enough of this book.  The key to it is this; glorify the Lord in how you treat one another.  "By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another" John 13:35.

If you have an interest in this book Vision Forum carries it.  Simply click the Vision Forum link to the left.

Happy Homeschooling!

1 comment: