Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Time to Plan and Refresh

I came across this helpful sale on the Beautiful Feet blog this morning and I wanted to share it.  I have used several of their unit studies and I and my children, have really enjoyed it.  Any little bit of savings is very helpful.  They are offering free shipping on their curriculum packages and you might be interested in checking out what they have to offer.  I hope this is helpful.  Check out the website
Here.

As the school year winds down it's time to start preparing for next year.  That is always an exciting time in a homeschooling mother's life.  If you get a chance to visit a homeschool convention I highly recommend it.  It can be overwhelming to look at all the vender tables, but it is a lot of fun to see what is out there to use.  Most of all it's great to be refreshed by the wonderful speakers.  Just sit and enjoy all the apples of gold that they have to share.  This month we'll be attending a conference and Voddie Baucham is the keynote speaker.  I am just thrilled and can't wait to hear him.  I hope you also get to attend an encouraging event this spring.  Whether it be a homeschool convention, couple's or mother's  retreat, please take time to recharge your batteries.  It makes all the difference in the world and gives you that boost that you need to take into the next school year.  If at all possible, leave the children with a trusted care giver,  *grandparents are the best, if possible*, and head out with your husband.  You'll never regret that time you took together to recharge and set goals.  Spending time together in prayer and God's Word will bless you and your family.

Happy homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment